40gms of Carbon Natural Hair Color contains 2x 20gms packet.
- Select 40gms option if you have short hair or shoulder-length hair. For short hair and people with less pre-mature grey hair in the scalp region 20gms is sufficient. For shoulder-length hair use the complete 2 packet that is 40gms.
- if you have dry hair we suggest few drops of coconut oil or olive oil to be mixed with hair color and apply.
- Our Natural Hair Color contains sesame oil & castor oil , produces heat in the body after application.So if you have Pitta Dosha ie According to Ayurveda if you have a heat body , After application of the Natural hair color we suggest that you apply coconut based hair oil or our spinach and herbs hair oil to the scalp in the night or next day keep for 2 hrs and wash off. The Application of hair oil helps in balancing the body temperature and prevents hairfall , which is very important.
- The color lasts for 30 to 40 days after application . use sulphate free shampoo and twice a week hair wash so that the color lasts for a long time.
- Shelf Life 10 months . if using for first time patch test recommended .
- To be used immediately once the sachet is opened , not advisable to be opened and stored for later use , cause if the product is exposed to air for longer time it might not color effectively.
- If you want to patch test cut the sachet and take a small amount of powder in a bowl mix with water . do the patch test and wait for 24 to 48 hrs , after that continue to apply on scalp . you can store the sachet in a air tight container but don’t store more than a week.
- You can use this Along with our Vannam Natural hair color at 1:1 ratio ie, for eg-20gms vannam hair color to be soaked overnight, and 20g carbon black natural color the next day in a seperate bowl mix with warm water for 5 mins, and then combine both vannam and carbon hair color together in a bowl and apply. -This provides a good Natural Light black shade. you can also take 3:2 ratio ie is 60g vannam hair color and 40g carbon hair color.
Are you worried about your pre-mature grey hair in your front scalp? Are you trying to hide or cut your grey hair ? Worried about using the commercial chemical hair color in the market ? usage of traditional Henna and Indigo for hair color is time consuming and Tough? Then choose our Carbon Natural hair color. This unique natural product is prepared in kerala by following 60 year age old ayurvedic recipe. It is called the layering technology and it takes 1 month duration to complete the process.
No PPD, No Ammonia, No preservatives.
What is layering technology? & How our carbon Natural Hair color is unique and Completely Natural?
We Give layers of henna leaves and oils one above the another , leave it in the earthen utensils for whole absorption in sunlight covered with cotton cloth. The oil forms bonding with the henna particles .When all absorbs we leave it in (Adityapak) sunlight for drying and then khalikaran (crushing using rock morter & pestels very finely and keenly to powder and then packed). When this powder is activated with hot water, the oxidation starts which colors the hair .This is our unique method of manufacturing our hair color.
100% Natural ingredients :
Henna leaves, Almond oil, olive oil, Sesame oil, Castor oil,mustard oil.
- Empty the complete packet in a bowl and pour hot water to activate the mixture.Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Wear a good gloves and start applying with a brush.
- Keep it for 40 mins and wash off with mild shampoo. Repeat once in a month.
-safe for scalp and hair
– safe for premature grey hair and prevents further greying.
-provides nourishment and softness to hair due to the presence of henna leaves and five types oils.
-Easy to Apply and saves time.
-This product is more advanced and effective than the traditional Henna and indigo coloring method.
– it colors only the grey white hair .
-No need to hide , cut your grey hair anymore. Feel confident again with our carbon natural hair color. Go for it as it completely natural and safe.
-Natural Products and natural color pigments might cause allergies in some people so patch test recommended before applying.