Suitable For: Teenager,Women, pregnant women, kids, men
Skin type: All skin type
Shelf life: 6 months
About Our precious Steam Distilled Rosewater:
-A Kilogram of Rose Petals gives us about 250 ml of Hydrosol through steam distillation method. There is no Essential Oil produced that can be separated from Hydrosol.
-Edible grade and can be used for cooking purpose.
-Can be used as a Eye drops to soothe tired eyes.
-Rose water are used in Ayurvedic and Unani preparations to treat eye irritation, redness, burning and allergies.sitting in front of the computer, excessive usage of smartphones, environmental pollution In such a scenario rose water is the most soothing thing for your eyes
-can be used as a cooling & refreshing eyemist ,after long hrs of working in Laptop.
we make everything freshly made-on order so please note down the processing time
*DISPATCH TIME : 5 to 7 working days * from the date of order .
Kannauj is known for the best quality rose flowers from the ancient times. Our rose water are steam distilled from the handpicked petals of kannuaj rose . The kannauj rose is considered special due to its soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti- inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
- By using a unique distillation technique, which embodies century-old traditions and modern technology, we distill a special grade rose water that completely preserves the synergy of the rose plant
- Rose water is a natural astringent that balances and restores skin’s ph level, helps tighten pores and acts as the perfect toner for oily or acne-prone skin
- Its light cleansing and clarifying action helps in removing cleanser residue while readying the skin for further skincare treatment. A refreshing spritz that can be used to refresh the skin at any time of the day
- It contains no preservatives , No artificial fragrance , No essential oils & No Alcohol. our rose water is an edible grade as well as great for skin and hair.
- Keep the Rose water in refrigerator after each use, because chilled rose water is more refreshing and has more benefits to the skin
Different Ways of using rose water:
- Facial Toner: Wet a soft cotton ball with chilled rose water and dab it on cleansed skin. Its mild astringent properties help tighten the pores and gently tone the skin. Also can be used as a refreshing spritz for your face after a tired day and its great for hot summer.
- Hair mist: After post shampooing , before drying the hair ,spray rose water to the hair for soft and smooth hair. it helps in relieving itchy scalp, conditions the hair well and also balances the oily scalp.
- Can be used to mix all your DIY homemade face mask.
- For some extra indulgence, draw yourself a rose-scented bath. It’s considered the best antidote to stress . remove the cap from the rose water bottle, pour 1 to 2 cap full of rose water or even more to your bath water and enjoy a luxurious bath experience.
Benefits for skin and hair:
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores , tone and tighten the pores in the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- It also helps ageing skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.