Skin Type: All skin types , ideal for Eczema, psoriasis ,kids,Dry, extreme dry skin.
Weight: 80 g (All Mystic Naturals soaps are hand-cut hence the weight may slightly vary from 80 to 90 g)
Suitable for: kids above 2 years to adults.
Our olive oil goat milk soap is ultra moisturizing and it is a boon for dry,normal and also those who live in hill station and cold climate temperature.All our handmade soap contains nutrient rich skin loving ingredients like cold pressed carrier oil, pure essential oil, ayurvedic herbs and flowers,fresh fruits and vegetables,fresh agriculture produce and active plant extracts .aromatherapy ie essential oils are used as natural fragrance as well as it treats and purifies the skin. Each 80 gm bar of soap contains fifteen percent of goats milk.To achieve a smooth , silky soft skin then definitely this soap is for you.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Goat Milk(farm fresh), Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Geru Clay, Honey, Distilled Water and NaoH*.
*All the oils above are cold pressed*
Sodium hydroxide is used for converting oils into soap (does not exist in the final product).
- Goats milk(Farm fresh)-Rich in nutrients and has skin healing properties which soothes dry itchy skin.
- cocoa butter(Theobroma oil)-Prevents skin from getting dry.
- Olive oil-Rich in antioxidants,anti ageing properties and improves skin elasticity and skin tone
- Almond oil- moisturizes the skin.
- Extra virgin coconut oil- it has cleansing properties and at the same time moisturizes the skin.
- No hidden ingredients, No false claims or promises & No animal testing.
- 100%– Vegetarian, Natural & Bio-degradable.
- NO – Sls, parabens, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, preservatives , BHT, propylene glycol, Readymade soap base, mineral oils and other harmful chemicals.
Please note:Natural soaps are normally softer than commercial soaps because they retain their natural glycerin and contain no hardening chemical or synthetic waxes. for a longer lasting of soap bar , leave the soap on a well drained & ventilated surface or soap stand.Make sure there is airflow around the soap bar so that air circulates around it properly. A soap dish with drainage holes is ideal.Do not allow soap bars to remain in contact with water.
Disclaimer:Every piece is a creation of artisans and handmade with care. There may be natural blemishes and variations that are not product flaws. so u might find slight changes in color and size of the product from the pictures shown.