Suitable For: Teenagers, women , pregnant woman, kids
Skin type: Suits all skin type
Quantity: 100 ml
Shelf Life: 6 months
we make everything freshly made-on order so please note down the processing time
*DISPATCH TIME : 5 to 7 working days * from the date of order .
Hexaflower Bath and shower oil is luxurious and nutritious light weight , non-greasy and quick absorbing oil. Gives a silky and soft touch to the skin. Made up of 14 cold pressed premium oils with six different beautiful flower infusion. It is a great replacement for body lotion. Loaded with botanical extracts ,luxurious oils and essential oils. these nutrient rich oils protect the skin from external pollution and keeps the skin hydrated for a longer time.Try this and make your skin silky smooth and healthy.
Skin Loving Ingredient:
Safflower oil, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, sunflower oil, Avocado oil, Pomegranate oil, Almond oil, Rosehip seed oil, Kumkumadhi oil, olive squalane oil & sea buckthorn oil.Chamomile flower, Rose flower, lavender buds, Hibiscus Flower, Pomegranate Flower, essential oils.
All the above oils are cold pressed and essential oils are steam distilled.
No paraben No mineral oil No preservatives No Artificial fragrances.
How To use?
- Daily Usage: take the oil and massage gently on to the skin right after shower. Can be used anytime as a replacement for body lotion since its very light weight oil.
- Another method is you can pour cap full of oil to your bath water for a refreshing bath experience.
- Grapeseed and jojoba oil promotes Silky smooth and soft skin
- Chamomile and lavender has soothing and healing properties
- Avocado , pomegranate oil, Hibiscus flower, sea buckthorn and olive squalane has Anti-ageing properties
- Rose hip oil , Kumkumadhi oil, gives radiance and helps with uneven skin tone.
Disclaimer:Every piece is a creation of artisans and handmade with care. There may be natural blemishes and variations that are not product flaws. so u might find slight changes in color and size of the product from the pictures shown.