Suitable For: Oily acne prone, sensitive, Combination, and dry acne prone skin.
Dandruff Issue, Blackhead & White head issue.
Active ingredients: Encapsulated salicylic acid 2 %, Azelaic Acid derivative 2% , Niacinamide 4%
- in this unique Encapsulated formulation the active ingredients are released sequentially into the skin. so that there is no irritation while using the product & its safe to leave on overnight.
- Azelaic acid derivative helps in sebum normalising, anti-inflammatory, lightening of dark spots, works on pustules acne & reduces pigmentation.
- Glycine is the smallest of the of the 20 amino acids in proteins of the human body.it is moisturising, Anti-oxidant, & skin regenerating properties.
- Niacinamide helps in strengthening the skin barrier.
- This serum Helps in scalp exfoliation as well.
Frequency Of Usage -Skin:
- This serum can be used once or twice a week At night time After cleansing. you can mix with moisturiser and apply.
- If you have cluster of acne , then use alternative days for two weeks. to see acne reduction.
- Apply one drop on active pimple/acne as a spot treatment daily.
- If you are a beginner in salicylic acid serum, start slowly by using weekly once. skin purging may happen. if Happens Stop for one week and start using again by mixing with moisturisers.
How to use on Hair?
- Take to remove scalp build up & to to Treat dandruff Take three to five drops and apply on the affected area. leave for 30 mins to 1 hour and wash off.
Complete Ingredient list:
Aqua,Salicylic acid, polydextrose,Dextrin,Amylopectin,Niacinamide, polyglycerin- 6 , Azelaic acid , Glycine, sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate.