Complete Ayurvedic Dental Kit contains
- Herbal tooth powder 70g
- Ayurvedic Oil Pulling Oil 100 ml
- Fresh Natural Mouth Wash 100ml
- Bamboo Tooth Brush Soft Bristles
You Can order Herbal tooth powder And oil pulling oil Separately as well in the Options. Our tooth Powder and oil pulling oil product is prepared by our in-House Ayurvedic Doctor.
HERBAL TOOTH POWDER :
Shelf life: 6 months
- Improves Health & Strengthens Teeth & Gums.
- Regular usage Helps in keeping away dental disorders
- bad breath control.
- Helps with bleeding gums, germ infestation.
- Helps in teeth whitening
- Suitable for kids Above 2 years. Edible grade.
Bibhitaki, saindhav, clove, bhimseni karpur, babbul, kanshi, menthol, black pepper, swarngairik, sudha, tankan, triphala, licorice, karan, arjun, neem.
take a very small quantity of powder from a spoon and use it for brushing.
AYURVEDIC OIL PULLING OIL (GANDUSH) :
Shelf Life: 8 months
- Oil pulling Helps in Eliminating Germs From your Oral cavity.
- Bad breath control
- Promotes Gut Health, Reduces Dental inflammation.
- Helps in whiten teeth.
- Removes extra cough from mouth, reduces dry lips
panchawalkal, licorice, Triphala, clove, camphot, menthol.
How to use?
In morning after brushing teeth gargle with warm water once.Take 1 Tbsp Of oil .pull this oil in mouth cavity as much as possible, swish for 1 to 5 min or hold. then spit it out.
FRESH NATURAL MOUTH WASH:
Steam Distilled Hydrosol blend of Peppermint, clove, Sweet lime, Ajwain & Marjoram.
- has Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant properties.
- Clove & pepper mint water helps in keeping the tooth and gum problems away.
- Ajwain , sweet lime & marjoram helps in controlling temporary bad breath. the Bottle can be kept handy and its easy to carry.
- can use this after every meal & Long hour travel.
How to use?
- Spray 4 to 5 times, directly into the mouth. keep it for a min and swish it and spit it out.
- spray 4 to 5 times in a small bottle cap, mix with little water, swish well for a min and spit out. if swallowed not a problem as it is edible grade.